Top ten highest ranked jobs to have in 2019 reveals that the healthcare field is the place to be!
An annual report has just come out ranking the 100 best jobs to have in 2019.
Professions across sectors are rated according to seven key criteria:
1) 10-year growth volume,
2) 10-year growth percentage,
3) median salary,
4) employment rate,
5) future job prospects,
6) stress level and
7) work-life balance.
A quick look at just the top ten highest ranked jobs to have this year reveals that the healthcare field is the place to be. Eight out of the top ten jobs are in the health sector. According to the US News and World Report, who conducted the research, Software Developer claims the top spot for best jobs. Statistician ranks in as number 2. The rest of the top jobs are in healthcare.
Take a look.
Ranked: The Top 10 Jobs to have in 2019 (and their median wages in Canada)
1) Software Developer - $85,000 CAD
2) Statistician - $90,000 CAD
3) Physician Assistant - $93,600 CAD
4) Dentist - $118,395 CAD
5) Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - $93,600
6) Orthodontist - $118,394 CAD
7) Nurse Practitioner – $93,600 CAD
8) Pediatrician - $277,583 CAD
9) Obstetrician and Gynecologist - $240,000 CAD
10) Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon – $295,432 CAD
According to Statistics Canada there is a shortage for qualified professionals to fill all of these roles – labour market conditions that are projected to last at least through the next decade.
Read the complete report on the 100 best jobs of 2019 from US News and World Report.
Checkout our excellent healthcare job opportunities here : jobs.healthjobhub.com